Need Tax Planning Help?
Maryland | Baltimore | Owings Mills | Towson
Are you seeking to reduce your tax burden? Professional tax planning is the key to legally reducing your tax liability. Charles Krengel, P.A. has been helping individuals and businesses in Maryland since 1987 with tax-saving strategies to increase their after-tax income. We stay at the forefront of new tax legislation to go beyond compliance with a proactive strategy that helps you discover opportunities for credits and deductions. Continue reading to learn more about tax planning, and what we can do to help.
If you’d like to speak with a Charles Krengel, P.A. representative today, call us at (800) 892-9631 or click here to contact us online.
CPAs at the Forefront of Tax Law
Charles Krengel, P.A. and his team of Certified Public Accountants and Business Consultants make it a priority to stay current with any changes in current tax laws. We frequent consult with industry experts on the complex Federal and State tax code, and pass on that knowledge to all of our clients.
Our tax planning strategies help businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowed by law by taking advantage of new programs designed to reduce your tax burden. We look, throughout the year, for opportunities to optimize the timing of income, purchases, investments, and retirement planning.
Our Tax Planning Strategies will help you:
- grow and preserve assets by minimizing Federal and State tax consequences.
- defer income to help you keep your money now and pay taxes at the best time for you.
- reduce the tax burden on income to help you keep more of what you earn.
- reduce estate taxes to allow your family to keep more of your hard-earned money.
- reduce taxes on gifts to allow you give more.
- reduce investment taxes to help you grow your wealth faster and keep more of the money you invest.
- reduce retirement taxes so you have more to help you enjoy your retirement years.
How Do We Help? Here are just a few of our tax strategies…
- Divide income among family members or legal entities to put more of your income taxed in a lower bracket.
- Optimizing the timing of expenses and income so that they occur at times in which they will be taxed at lower rates.
- Defer tax liabilities through investment choices, like pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using investment types to create income that is tax exempt or has a reduced tax liability.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your funds to pay for things that you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Contact Us Today!
We’ve been helping individuals and businesses in Maryland strategically reduce their tax burden through careful tax planning since 1987. If you’d like to take advantage of our tax saving strategies year round, simply pick up the phone and call us today! We’ll take it from here.