Retirement Planning in Maryland
Owings Mills | Baltimore | Reisterstown | Towson | Cockeysville
Are you considering retirement plans for your employees? A good employer-sponsored retirement plan is vital for both business owners and their personnel. Having the right plan will benefit your company’s tax situation, and will help attract top talent to your organization. Charles Krengel, P.A. and his team of CPAs and business consultants have been helping businesses in Maryland, Washington DC, and northern Virginia with retirement planning since 1987. Read below to find out more about the benefits.
If you’d like to speak with a Charles Krengel, P.A. representative today, call us at (800) 892-9631 or click here to get a FAST, FREE consultation!
How Can My Company Benefit from Retirement Planning?
Finding the best retirement plan can bring many benefits to both employers and employees, including:
- Earnings within the retirement plan will often provide tax-deferred growth.
- Save on current taxes on individual retirement contributions
- Employer contributions offer immediate tax deductions
- The right retirement plan, once selected, will be easy to maintain
- The benefits come at low cost to the company, but are perceived as bringing high value to employees
Contact Charles Krengel P.A. Today!
If you’d like more information on the types of plans available, and help selecting the right one for your business, call us at (800) 892-9631 or contact us online by clicking here!